TOS Relationship Manager - Open to Remote Locations Across U.S. Bank Footprint
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for end-to-end lifecycle management of assigned third parties per corporate third party risk management program and policy. Specifically, the Relationship Manager will:
1. Provide oversight and monitoring of overall vendor performance including reporting on performance to ensure products and/or services meet contractual performance metrics and contractual obligations.
2. Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of
a) Third party's product/service provided to US Bank
b) US Bank's usage of the third party's product/service to ensure the third party's risk are appropriately identified during the TPRM process.
3. Act as escalation point for third party compliance, billing, service-related, or other issues throughout the enterprise for assigned third party portfolio.
4. Liaison to maintain communication to technical and strategic business line owners and provide guidance, leadership, and collaboration on use of third parties and third party issues to minimize vendor-related risks and ensure vendor compliance.
5. Ensure that risk management is incorporated into and mitigated by adherence to strong risk management practices for assigned third party portfolio.
6. Adhere to the Third Party Risk Management Program (TPRM) policy and procedures by meeting requirements and workflow deadlines for Reassessments, Ongoing Management, terminations, exit strategy, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA), etc. and ensure that the TPRM system of record (SOR) accurately reflects current status of assigned third party relationship.
7. Adhere to the Third Party Contracting Policy by managing contracting lifecycle activities in accordance with policy requirements, including required processes and workflows for contract requests, contract language, contract variances, dispositions, periodic review and terminations.
8. Partner with technical and strategic business line owners to initiate Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) process by issuing Business Change Inventory, Initial Planning Questionnaire, and Contract Request in TPRM SOR.
9. Facilitate and coordinate meetings with BL partners, Technical Owners, and Third Parties for Ongoing Management and maintain documentation for these per TPRM requirements.
10. Ensure Third Parties respond timely for required Reassessments by scheduling meetings and reviews with Third Parties, tracking their compliance, and escalating as needed if a risk exists that would breach a key metric.
11. Monitor sources on assigned Third Parties to facilitate timely action on adverse events and incidents that could impact reputation and/or service per TPRM requirements.
12. Maintain knowledge and awareness of TPRM Program and requirements by staying current on TPRM training and ensuring that key business line partners understand TPRM requirements.
13. Ensure compliance of Third Party with key regulatory requirements including Appendix J (as applicable) and others that impact contractual agreements and/or delivery of services.
14. Represent US Bank in honest, ethical, and professional way and set an example for others to follow and adhere to corporate Code of Ethics and Business Conduct guidelines.
15. Demonstrate professionalism to support culture of integrity within team and U.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
- Knowledge of TPRM Program, requirements, ability to navigate TPRM System of Record (eGRC)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with third party/vendor management with industry knowledge of third party assessments and/or technology or financial banking operations
- Ability to understand new laws and regulatory requirements and how they relate to risk, security, and compliance
- Ability to multi-task and successfully lead and manage multiple high priority initiatives/activities
- Ability to successfully work across the organization and maintain good working relationships with diverse groups and locations as well as with BL partners and corporate Risk and Compliance organizations
- Ability to negotiate successful outcomes for both business partners and third parties as well as interact with high-level executives, auditors, and regulators
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Applications and Outlook.
**Primary Location:** Minnesota-MN-Richfield
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190006078
**Other Locations:** United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.