Regional Sales Director - Payment Solutions Division
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
About Elavon ( www.elavon.com )
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States, and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. As the leading provider for airlines and a top five provider in hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon's innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
Elavon's Global Acquiring Solutions Division is seeking a Regional Sales Director, who will manage a sales staff of 10-12, responsible for the sale of assigned bank products and services generally for an assigned geographic region or industrial segment. The following are additional responsibilities:
? Makes sales directly and/or through assigned sales staff to customers and/or prospects
? Develops revenue, volume, and market share objectives for an assigned staff and market area
? Manages the referral partner relationship and meets objectives to sign new business in the area and increase market share
? Establishes and achieves sales and budget goals and marketing strategies for the products/ services sold
? Maintains and develops profitable relationships with customers
? Identifies and monitors market trends and competitors' actions in order to gain the competitive advantage
? Develops and administers the annual budget for an assigned area
? Develops relationships with industry associations and networking groups in the area
? Trains, motivates, and provides daily management to assigned staff
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Three or more years of management experience
- Considerable knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Thorough knowledge of banking products/services, banking operations, and current market trends
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
**Primary Location:** Texas-TX-Dallas
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190005260
**Other Locations:** Arkansas-AR-Little Rock, Tennessee-TN-Memphis, Colorado-CO-Denver, United States, Oregon-OR-Portland, Nebraska-NE-Omaha, Kansas-KS-Kansas City, Washington-WA-Seattle
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Associated topics: area sales, business growth, business management, franchise owner, guest, retail, sales, strategic, strategy, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.