Travel Pediatrics Intensive Care Unit Nurse (PICU RN), New Hyde Park,
Triage Staffing in Kodiak, AK
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN/BSN/ASN)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $60,560.00 - 119,210.00 / Year*
Location: New Hyde Park, NY
Start Date: 4/6/2020
Shift Details: 12H Nights ( 7:00 PM-7:00 AM )
36 hours per week
Length: 13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
*This position is a COVID-19 crisis staffing position. There are 24 positions with 12 hour shifts available.
- At least 2+ years' experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid New York license
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements-assignments that match our travelers' skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage-health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, hospice, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, psychatric, registered nurse, tcu, transitional
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Kodiak, AK!