RN / Other / Alaska / Permanent / Registered Nurse - Med/Surg/I
The Delta Companies in Douglas, AK
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN/BSN/ASN)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $87,510.00 - 119,210.00 / Year*
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Registered Nurse ( RN )
- Make $37.36+ as a new graduate RN, with up to $52.91 per hour based on experience
- Up to $40,000 for student loan forgiveness!
- Relocation bonus of $12,000, used as both a sign-on and relocation!!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Registered Nurse ( RN )
- 3 12-hour shifts each week, some weekends
- Swing-bed, observation, inpatient, ICU and stepdown
- Intermittent low census while on call - higher pay while on call
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Registered Nurse ( RN )
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Ability to treat patients of all ages required
COMMUNITY Registered Nurse ( RN )
- Located on the Kenai Peninsula, Homer is one of the most beautiful cities in all of America!
- The newly updated hospital looks out on the gulf of Alaska - one simple view there lasts 1000 lifetimes!
- Artistic, cultured town with dozens of mom and pop restaurants, a movie theater, it's own airport, and so much more!
- Home of the best Halibut fishing, wonderful views of wildlife, and excellent hiking trails - an outdoorsy paradise!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 154577
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards. Visit for more information.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, surgical
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!