Registered Nurse (RN) - Outpatient - Alaska 151364- Permanent/Full-Time (Point Hope)
Compensation: $87,510.00 - $119,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
Anesthesiology opening in , Alaska. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITSRegistered Nurse (RN)
- $47 Per Hour Average On-boarding Rate
- Up to $25,000 a year in loan assistance via NHSC, Sharp, IHS with 2-year plan
- $5,000 - $7,500 sign on bonus & 6-7% ($5,065 - $6,500) annual retention bonus
- $10,000 - $12,500 for relocation paid before you move, 30 days of free housing
- 23 days of PTO, 10 days of continuing education, and 10 paid holidays
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Registered Nurse (RN)
- Emergency Department at Remote Regional Hospital
- 7 on 7 off Work Schedules
- Serving Local Alaska Natives from 50+ Surrounding Villages
- Newly Built, Well Equipped Mid-Size Hospital
- Quarterly Travel with Medical Team to Local Villages with Overnight Stay
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of 1 Year of Experience Required
- Must be open to working with Pediatrics to Geriatrics (Birth to Death)
- Work directly with Mid Level Providers and ED Doctors
- Multiple openings with in ED, OB, Med/Surg, and more
- Your day will typically not be typical.
COMMUNITY Registered Nurse (RN)
- City only accessible by plane or boat - direct flights from Anchorage
- Recreational activities include hunting, fishing, kayaking, four-wheeling
- City amenities include family-owned restaurants, fitness center, & movie theater
- Ample Cab Service for city transportation
- There are no large trees or mountains - this is Alaskan Tundra
- Scenic air-travel to nearby Alaska cities, communities, and tourist areas
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards. Visit [Click Here to Apply] for more information.
Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, mhb, recovery, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...