Opportunity for Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Wanted 2 Hours South of Fairbanks, AK- Permanent/Full-Time (Skagway)
Opportunity Healthcare in Skagway, AK
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
- Opportunity for Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant 2 Hours South of Fairbanks, AK
- Location is a rural clinic site
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
- Seeing patients across lifespan including routine prenatal care
- Outpatient practice only
- 16 patients per day
- Need to be capable and willing to work autonomously
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Job Reference # 09463
A clinic 2 hours for Fairbanks, AK is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. The clinic is a rural site. The schedule is Monday through Friday. This position sees patients across the lifespan including routine prenatal care. This practice is outpatient only. Will see 16 patients per day. This position needs to be capable of and willing to work autonomously. This position comes with generous compensation and benefits package. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.
Associated topics: anesthetist, aprn, arnp, assessments, associate, certified nursing, english, nurse specialist, prac, practice
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Skagway, AK!