Maxim Healthcare Services is a patient-first, high-quality healthcare organization seeking our next great Pediatric Home Health nurse. We live and breathe patient care, and need a dedicated and passionate RN to help our patients live quality lives in the comfort of their home.
Home health is a rewarding variety of nursing where nurses work with one patient at a time at a much slower pace and get to integrate into the family dynamic as an educator, advocate, and as a clinician.
- A nurse with an unwavering dedication to your craft, you provide top-notch care and always put your patients first
- Experienced in nursing with a year of work experience
- Skilled in or willing to learn the ins and outs of high-acuity patient care
- Able and willing to work with a vulnerable pediatric population
At Maxim, we invest in our nurses! We want you to fully focus on life-saving, so we provide support such as
- Paid training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Expert clinical supervision and oversight
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company parties, BBQs, Caregiver of the Month/Year awards
- An agency with a face: We believe in hand-written thank you cards, face-to-face meetings, and excellent customer service.
- An optional mobile app to turn in your notes
A career in your backyard
We are seeking a compassionate, patient-focused Registered Nurse (RN) to work one-on-one with one of our pediatric patients in the Anchorage/Valley area. You will be this child s lifeline and will allow them to live at home instead of in the hospital. Details:
- Pediatric patient
- Special care needed: g-tube, tracheostomy tube, ventilator
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Patients available from South Anchorage to Big Lake
- Shift: We're looking for weekends on this case, but will find full time work for any dedicated and talented nurse that walks through our doors.
Your day to day
You will provide direct patient care within the home, including, but not limited to:
- Helping the patient and family acclimate to clinical care within the home
- Administering g-tube, tracheostomy, and ventilator care
- Interact with patient as needed during early developmental years
- Educate and instruct patient s family on treatments and methods to maintain health
- Manage a care plan in collaboration with a physician and internal clinical supervisors
- Active, unencumbered AK RN or LPN license
- One year of Home Healthcare experience or willingness to be trained on necessary skills (paid training time)
- Reliable transportation
- Pediatric, tracheostomy and ventilator experience strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer