- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $152,950.00 -111,440.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Outpatient Peds
- Start date November 1, 2019
- 6-month assignment
- Scheduled 35+ hours per week
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Plenty of time to get AK licensed
- OP Peds experienced preferred
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Southern coastal part of AK
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.