An exciting locum tenens hematology/medical oncology physician opportunity is now available at a government facility in Alaska. The ideal physician has an active state medical license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- BC/BE required
- Any active state medical license accepted
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- No call
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, lah, palliative, physician md, physician md do, thedacare