CompHealth is currently assisting a government facility in Alaska that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of day, night, and swing shifts. The average annual volume is 9,000. The covering physician must be board certified and have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. The assignment requirements include airway management. The facility uses Cerner EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Day, night, and swing shifts
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 9,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- Procedures: Airway management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, certified, locum tenens, microsurgery, nebo, novi, procedures, surgery plastic, tenens, ucsf